Is your child entitled to free school meals? If you are entitled to receive one of the following your child may qualify:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more that £16,190, as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs.
If you are paying for school meals you could save up to £380.00 per year and even on school trips a packed lunch will be supplied for your child.
Application forms will be available in the Reception area. If you require any assistance with the completion of the form please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Saddington on 01843 221 896.
To view the menu for the Summer term click here.
To view the BBQ Lunch Menu – Thursday 18th May 2017 click here